Re: Map Location

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Map Location
From: Mythili Kannan <mythili@anytech-inc.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 10:02:46 -0400
1. Use the "mapadmin" command with -l option to list the maps exists on
each machine.  I think you can change the hostname where the map exists by
running mapadmin command with "-u" option.

2. Or run reset_ci command.  (This command is not in /usr/OV/bin directory.
 It is under /usr/OV tree in services or install subdirectory)

- Mythili