Re: [Fwd: Re: CiscoWorks2000 Integration (NT) - a question and an answer

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: CiscoWorks2000 Integration (NT) - a question and an answer]
From: "Leslie Clark/Southfield/IBM" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 08:38:53 -0500
Yes, it did say that. However, the message I got when I tried to install
was an
objection to CiscoWorks2000, not just the Integration Utility, and when I
looked
under Uninstall, there was no option to remove just the Integration
Utility. As I
was pressed for time, I opted to leave the 1.2 on there and import via
list. Have
you found a way to remove just that part of it?

Detroit

Jane Curry <jane.curry@skills-1st.co.uk>@tkg.com on 10/28/2000 10:18:20 AM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com

Subject:  [Fwd: Re: [NV-L] CiscoWorks2000 Integration (NT) - a question and
      an answer]

Sorry - comment below should read as..
"I am pretty certain the CW documentation says you must UNinstall
one before you install another."
Cheers, Jane