Re: Re: Addtrap problem

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Re: Addtrap problem
From: "Ray Westphal" <rwestphal@erac.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 07:29:33 -0600
Steve,

Did you highlight the object on the map and attempt to browse the MIB? Go
down the MIB tree (start at iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises).
Choose the Altiga vendor MIB Object ID and then choose Describe. You should
see the .1.3.6.1.4.1.3076 OID. Close that window, choose Down Tree and do a
describ. The OID for the next should be displayed.

Hope that helps. If not call the vendor. I could not login into the
Cisco/Altiga site.

Good Day!

Ray Westphal
NMSA Systems Administrator