Re: addtrap problem

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: addtrap problem
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 08:19:21 -0400
There is no incompatibilitry between mib2trap and addtrap that I am aware
of.  If you think there is a problem with it, then please call Support and
report the MIBs you had trouble with and the version of NetView you ae
using.  If you can show us a problem, then we will fix it.  As far as I
know, there is no ordering issue with addtrap, but if any of the required
operands are missing you will get the usage message.    In all cases I have
seen, if the mib2trap cannot determine the enterprise id, then it gives an
error message.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT