Re: Unable to stop PMD

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Unable to stop PMD
From: "Leslie Clark/Southfield/IBM" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 10:11:37 -0500
You might try the cleanup utility, /usr/OV/service/nvstat -cleanup
It may be able to evaluate the relationships between what is up and what
is down and handle it properly. Also, if you are doing the sudo thing,
that might have something to do with it. I've never been unable to
kill something, that I can recall.

Detroit

Foss Ray-xrf001 <Ray.Foss@motorola.com>@tkg.com on 10/30/2000 09:49:21 AM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com