Re: xnmgraph

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: xnmgraph
From: "Leslie Clark/Southfield/IBM" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 16:35:24 -0500
Well, you might try going about it backwards. Graph something that is
collected by
snmpCollect. Anything. While you have the graph open, do the File.. Save
function. That saves an ascii file. In that ascii file are the instructions
for
reconstituting the graph from the data in the file. That should give you a
model.

Detroit

"Ray Westphal" <rwestphal@erac.com>@tkg.com on 10/30/2000 03:40:27 PM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com