Re: collect.exe error

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: collect.exe error
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 12:43:52 -0500
You did not mention what level of code you were running.  6.0.1 is the
latest.  If you are already at that level, I would advise you to call
Support since emergency fixes (e-fixes) are not generally available.  You
have to call Support and let them verify the problem so that if they have
not seen it before an APAR can be taken to fix it.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

"S. Varathu, IBM" <Varathu@bom4.siemens.co.in> on 10/31/2000 01:17:26 AM