Changing domain : what's going on with Netview ?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Changing domain : what's going on with Netview ?
From: "LO GUIDICE, Yannick" <Yannick.LOGUIDICE@MANE.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 09:37:28 +0100
Hi all,

I'm using Netview NT 6.0.1 for managing 350 nodes and it works not bad. I'm
going to migrate the whole park under a new DNS domain. I'd like to know
before the migration the effects and actions recquired on my management
station.
Do I have to change the NT DNS configuration on the station and nothing more
?
Can I keep the databases and the maps already created ?
Can they be updated with the new domain name ?
Or will I have to delete and to rebuild the whole database ?

Thanks for your responses.
--
Societe V. MANE FILS
Yannick Lo Guidice