Netview Map generator

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Netview Map generator
From: CHANCELLOR.D.ELLIS@customs.treas.gov
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 09:49:09 -0500
     I was searching the net and came across a company named Bridgeway.
     They make a suite of products called EventIX that integrate with
     Netview and provide some pretty interesting tools. The one that really
     made me raise my brow was the Map builder. This tool will allow you to
     specify where objects are placed on the map. It will allow you to
     create submaps and move objects into them.

     I am wondering if anyone has seen anything like this by another vendor
     or has used s this? I know you can do some of this with the
     location.conf file but it is not nearly as complete as this product
     appears to be. Afterall, with the location.conf file you still have to
     cut and paste routers into their appropriate submap...

     Any ideas?