Netview daemons do not start after a reboot

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Netview daemons do not start after a reboot
From: "martyn oram" <martyn_oram@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2000 17:34:44 EST
Hi. I have Netview for Unix 5.1.3 running on a Solaris box. It seems that
each time the unix box is rebooted, the netview daemons do not start
automatically, I have to run ovstart to start them (or the netview script as
root).

Does anyone have some idea of what I should check to find out why this is
happening? Is the /etc/rc3.d/S99netnmrc script the one that gets run after a
reboot? If so, that script works fine if I run it manually...

Thanks!