RE: Netview daemons do not start after a reboot

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Netview daemons do not start after a reboot
From: "Peter Anderson" <pETERanderson@westpac.com.au>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 11:22:37 +1100
martyn ,

1. Check permissions:

lrwxrwxrwx   1 root     root          19 Feb  2  2000
/etc/rc3.d/S99netnmrc -> /etc/init.d/netnmrc
-rwxr-x---   1 bin      bin         7850 Feb 25  2000 /etc/init.d/netnmrc

2. Check system log.
3. Check that you have /bin/ksh
4. Check you have /etc/Tivoli/setup_env.sh
5. Check the timestamp and contents of /usr/OV/tmp/netnmrc.ovstart

Regards,

Peter Anderson
Senior Communications Analyst
Ph:  0011 61 2 99025938
<Remove ETER from my address to reply>

Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of Westpac Banking Corporation.