Re: NT Server Monitoring

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NT Server Monitoring
From: Vince_Rosso@transalta.com
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 10:59:30 -0700
Thanks for your reply Jane.    We are collecting CPU and memory utilization
data on each server we monitor.   I copied the definitions and instead of
storing the data for the device I'm only checking thresholds and then
paging out if they exceed certain limits.   Of course I  haven't figured
out if there is a way to test it before hand.

 (Embedded
 image moved   Jane Curry <jane.curry@skills-1st.co.uk>
 to file:      2000/11/04 03:15 AM
 pic10629.pcx)