Re: NT Server Monitoring

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NT Server Monitoring
From: Pete Deuel <deuelpm@heron.snell.clarkson.edu>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 21:34:04 -0500 (EST)
Vince:

I'd post this to the group, but I'm no guru here.  I'd look into using a
ruleset. You should be able to define a filter that passes everything
unless it's a certain oid, then examine that oid to see if it comes from
the host.

We don't use rulesets in our configuration, so I'm very inexperienced in
designing the rules.

Hope this gives you something useful...

Pete