NT Server Monitoring

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: NT Server Monitoring
From: Vince_Rosso@transalta.com
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 15:55:11 -0700
We are running Netview 5.1 on Digital UNIX.   Our server environment is
mostly NT and we use Insight Manager as an additional tool for server
monitoring.   We are having problems with one particular server and a
request has been made to monitor the CPU and memory of the server and send
an email or page when it exceeds a certain threshold.   I'm assuming I can
setup a trap for this, but I'm thinking that any NT server will respond if
it meets the threshold criteria.   Is there some way define a trap for a
single device?   Or to filter the incoming for a single device?   Thanks!

Vince Rosso
Network Operations
TransAlta Corp.