Re: Managing Private addresses with Netview

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Managing Private addresses with Netview
From: Sergio Cardona <scardona@visiontech.com.co>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 17:34:17 -0500
Hi All:

I have NetView 6.0 for windows NT4.0 service pack 6.
I have a problem with the web server ( or maybe the web client ?).
The web server it's running  but I can see de map, when I try to open
the map, the java applets open a window named Submap Explorer, divided
in two frames the left frame has a legend "left button" and the right
frame has a legend "right button", not more.....

I have made this procedure to start the web client:
1) I'm using Netscape Communicator 4.73
2) I  downloaded the java plugging.
3) I created the web users.
4) I opened the netview console.