RE: Managing Private addresses with Netview

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Managing Private addresses with Netview
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 11:21:09 -0500
Like Gareth, I don't think this will work because all objects must get
stored in the object database, no matter who discovers them.  And that db
is not hiearchical.  But if you guys want to try it, have at it.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

"Painter, Bill" <BPainter@GILATFLORIDA.com> on 11/03/2000 11:06:32 AM