Re: Managing Private addresses with Netview

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Managing Private addresses with Netview
From: Gareth_Holl@tivoli.com
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 08:32:27 -0500
Hi Sergio,

I think it was a change in the Sun plugin which caused the issue with Left
Button/Right Button. What version of the plug-in did you download (when did
you download it ) ? Have you tried downloading the latest, version
1.1.3_003 ?

To fix this problem, try downloading the latest plug-in. De-install the
previous plug-in. Install the new plug-in (run the executable). Then
perform the following:
               1. Clear the browser cache.
               2. Click on the "Start" menu.
               3. Select "Programs" .
               4. Select "Java Plug-In Control Panel".
               5. Select "Basic".
               6. Select "Java Run Time Parameters to -mx64m".
               7. Stop the browser.
               8. Stop the webserver.
               9. Restart the webserver.
               10. Restart the browser.

If you still have the problem after doing this, please open a problem
ticket with support and they can point you to the java plug-in on their ftp
site which works.

Gareth Holl
Software Engineer
gholl@tivoli.com

Tivoli Systems / IBM Corporation
Research Triangle Park,  NC  27703.    1-800-TIVOLI-8

Sergio Cardona <scardona@visiontech.com.co> on 11/03/2000 05:34:17 PM