Re: availData files

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: availData files
From: "Leslie Clark/Southfield/IBM" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 09:10:35 -0500
Yes, you can set NMAVAILABILITY=ON by exporting it in
netnmrc after the path stuff, and the files will be
generated by netmon.There's been some debate (April,2000)
about what to do with them but I haven't seen any good
answers.

Detroit

Jane Curry <jane.curry@skills-1st.co.uk>@tkg.com on 11/05/2000 08:41:54 AM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com

Subject:  [NV-L] availData files

I have used the availData files when in a TDS environment, but are these
files generated in a non-TDS environment?  I think they are generated by
netmon so I am guessing they get created anyway??

Can anyone help with the format of these files?  I want to be able to
generate simple availability reports without using TDS and I feel these
files should have the raw data I need.

Thanks for any help,
Jane

--
Tivoli Certified Enterprise Consultant & Instructor
Tel: +44 (0)1628 782565