Re: Certification Test Update

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Certification Test Update
From: "Scott C Hammons" <scott.hammons@farmersinsurance.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 09:14:21 -0600
Elizabeth,

Thanks for the info!

Scott Hammons, Consultant
Advanced Integrated Solutions, Inc.
(Farmers Line) 405-782-5302
(Pager) 888-520-0517
(Cell) 210-378-8229

                    Ebagley2@AOL.

                    COM                  To:     nv-l@tkg.com

                                         cc:     (bcc: Scott C

                    11/03/00             Hammons/OKCDC/Farmers/USA/Zurich)

                    02:16 PM             Subject:     Re: [NV-L] Certification
Test Update
                    Please

                    respond to

                    IBM NetView

                    Discussion

Scott --

The Tivoli Professional Certification Department is currently in the
process
of updating the NetView test for Version 6.0.  In fact, a workshop of
Subject
Matter Experts was held in early October to determine the scope of the test

and define the learning objectives for the new test version.  The new test
should be available first quarter of 2001,  at which time  we will add the
version number to the test and to the certification. Test 582 will be
withdrawn when the new test is available ... but the certification received

for taking test 582 will still be valid.

Elizabeth Bagley
Tivoli Education

In a message dated Thu, 2 Nov 2000  8:26:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,