Re: Information wanted on Web Client Event Browser Detail fields

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Information wanted on Web Client Event Browser Detail fields
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 12:41:35 -0500
Bill -
The categories are those defined in trapd.conf  See the man page on
trapd.conf for details
The Source has me buffaloed - generally the source of most NetView traps is
netmon, and the most frequent source character is "N" or "n" (also defined
in trapd.conf) but I cannot see how that could map to "63".  I asked a
question of someone who should know but they are busy and haven't responded
except to say that they will look into it.   If I do get a better answer I
will post it here.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT