Information wanted on Web Client Event Browser Detail fields

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Information wanted on Web Client Event Browser Detail fields
From: "Bill Evans" <wvevans@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 15:18:14 -0600
The Web Client Event Browser Detail fields "Source" and "Category" display
numeric values.  Where can we find the interpretation of these values?  I can't
find anything in the product manuals on Web Client details.  In my specific
instance the source was "63" on all events displayed (NetView was the
enterprise involved in all cases) and the category varied between "3" and "4".

Bill Evans  --  Consultant in Enterprise Systems Management
reply-to: wvevans@prodigy.net