Re: Selecting and Modifying objects

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Selecting and Modifying objects
From: "Leslie Clark/Southfield/IBM" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 07:02:16 -0500
As a general rule, the context menu (right mouse button) applies
NOT to what is selected, but what your mouse is next to. To affect
selected things, use the top menu. A common misconception.

Detroit

"Brizzi, Ray" <Ray_Brizzi@anntaylor.com>@tkg.com on 11/08/2000 12:46:43 PM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com