Re: Antwort: Re: availData files

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Antwort: Re: availData files
From: "Leslie Clark/Southfield/IBM" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 07:10:22 -0500
Not really. It may be layed out in the Redbook about TDS
Guides. The first few columns are clear enough (time, node,
state change). Then I think there were two float columns. One
I believe is a join into another table with node information. You
can hope that the other has to do with sysUptime, but I'm not sure.

Anybody else?

Detroit

Uwe.Richter@synthesis.de@tkg.com on 11/08/2000 01:14:54 PM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com