RE: Re:nvcorrd dies on signal 11 update

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Re:nvcorrd dies on signal 11 update
From: "Joel A. Gerber" <joel.gerber@usaa.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 09:57:13 -0600
Mike,

If the dynamic workspace is started with the GUI, then when you close the
GUI, the dynamic workspace will be closed, too.  We have our GUI configured
that way, too, and every time someone closes it, nvcorrd dies with signal
11.

Joel A. Gerber - USAA Information Technology Co. - San Antonio, TX
* (210)913-4231  * mailto:Joel.Gerber@USAA.com  " http://www.usaa.com