Re: Event Suppression

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Event Suppression
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 07:59:38 -0500
You need to delete the file /usr/OV/license/nv.license
and restart netmon.

Detroit

fmailer <fmailer@sozvers.at>@tkg.com on 11/17/2000 03:07:58 AM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com

To:   NV-L <NV-L@UCSBVM.ucsb.edu>
cc:
Subject:  [NV-L] Event Suppression

I've got the Event suppresion activated on Netview 6.0, AIX 4.3.3, but I
don't really like the behavior, given the layout of our Map. I see a yellow
connection to a location, but the location itself is green, and when I open
the location where the sub-locations are, they're all green althouhg
they're all compound propogated...no good. How do I disable Suppression
under 6.0? I don't have the 6.1 CD yet...
Thanks
Howard Allison
SOFTCOM Consulting
Vienna, Austria