Select failed; error code 9

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Select failed; error code 9
From: "Peter Anderson" <pETERanderson@westpac.com.au>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 14:07:38 +1100
Hi,

We have that problem.  It was reported as a bug to Tivoli.  Unfortunately
they wanted us to do their debugging work for them and Netview was/is
already taking up too much of our time with bugs.  In the end I let them
close the PMR.

It isn't a permissions problem as we had the same problem running as root.

Regards,

Peter Anderson
Senior Communications Analyst
Westpac Banking Corporation

Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of Westpac Banking Corporation.