Cisco router SNMP agent problem

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Cisco router SNMP agent problem
From: lesdickert@nsimail.com
Date: 27 Nov 2000 07:56:25 -0800
Is there a known problem with Cisco SNMP agents
regarding returning FastEthernet sub-interface
information?  If I do an 'snmpwalk' from either
my NetView AIX box or an NT workstation, I don't
get back the sub-interface information that I know
is configured on the router's FastEthernet port.
I only get back an entry for the FastEthernet.

This is the case on several models of Cisco routers.

Les

Get personalized e-mail and a web address or your
own free e-mail at http://www.networksolutions.com.