RE: CiscWorks2000 and Netview together on one AIX server

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: CiscWorks2000 and Netview together on one AIX server
From: "IMHOFF,MICHAEL (HP-Denmark,ex1)" <michael_imhoff@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 09:25:58 +0100
I have no experience with CW2000 on AIX (last version I've used on AIX was
CW 3.2), but the support of CW2000 on HP-UX is lousy and performance is
horrible until you get the right patches and JRE and set the right kernel
parameters (undocumented of course).

For those reason I recommend NT (for small networks) or Solaris with lots of
CPU and memory. Keep CW2000 and NetView on separate machines if possible.

BR. Michael.