Can I use language other than En_US ( IBM-850) to install Netview ?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Can I use language other than En_US ( IBM-850) to install Netview ?
From: "Yang, Peter" <peter.yang@lmco.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 09:19:00 -0500
When I install Netview on AIX, I always set my language environment to En_US
(IBM-850) and it works well.

Right now, I have a new project for Netview that will be installed at UK and
Scotland. The question posted to me by my peers is >>

 Is any alternative language to use in order to install Netview with Great
Britain English language on AIX ? If this is true, what are the supported
Great Britain languages for Netview install. There are four or five Great
Britain English languages to select under AIX.