RE: Can I use language other than En_US ( IBM-850) to inst all Netview ?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Can I use language other than En_US ( IBM-850) to inst all Netview ?
From: "Yang, Peter" <peter.yang@lmco.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 10:44:44 -0500
I read the Netview installation guide again and here is what I found out:

p.17 , Settiing the LANG variable.

For AIX, the LANG environment variable must be set to the U.S.English
language locale at the time the Tivoli Netview base product or any
associated patches are installed.

After installation, to get full message function, set the LANG environment
variable to the LANG value appropriate for your system.