Slow update on web client

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Slow update on web client
From: mans.langert@se.ibm.com
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 13:59:08 +0100

Hi,

notice that the event log on the web client not updates continually, how it
is on the status colors on the map have I not figured out yet.
If I send an event from CL (event -h node -e NDWN_EV) it shows up instantly
in the event log as expected, but running the event log
using the web client, it can take in worst cases, up to 6-7 minutes for the
event to show up. It then shows all the events that has come since
my demo event, like if it collects all events since the last update and
displays them at the same time. Is it really like this? Is the web client
updating at a given interval (6-7 min) and is this possible to adjust?

Hälsningar/Regards
Måns Langert

IBM Global Services
Phone: +46 8 793 3935