Re: RV: Output of your job "alonsoo"

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: RV: Output of your job "alonsoo"
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 14:42:02 -0500
The NV-L list at Santa Barbara is no more. UCSB could not afford to
maintain it. It ceased to exist when the nv-l list was taken over by our
good friends at The Kernal Group last March.
If you want to query the nv-l list now you must point your browser to
http://www.tkg.com/nv-l
This line is appended to every note that is posted on the nv-l list now::

Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

"Alonso Perez Olga Maria (IBM)" <alonsoo@TELEFONICA.COM.AR> on 11/29/2000
02:20:49 PM