Re: Deleting Objects

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Deleting Objects
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 08:40:27 -0500
You need to do an ovtopofix -A to actually remove the objects from the
database after you have removed it from the map.  This is so that if you
are removing it from the map only, and do not want it rediscovered, the old
record will stay in the database and netmon will not add a new one, which
you would then have to delete from the map.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

lesdickert@nsimail.com on 11/30/2000 08:23:11 AM