Re: SIA setup problem

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: SIA setup problem
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 22:59:15 -0500
Is this on AIX 4.3.3? Check the level of snmp (lslpp -ha
bos.net.tcp.client). There
are problems after 4.3.3.10. The workaround is confusing and, at 4.3.3.25,
I think
there may be new problems. So you should call Netview support and ask for
help.

Detroit

"Wang, Hui" <Hui.Wang@intria.com>@tkg.com on 11/30/2000 05:01:39 PM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com