Réf. : [NV-L] RE: [NV-L] Réf. : [NV-L] CiscWorks2000 and Net

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Réf. : [NV-L] RE: [NV-L] Réf. : [NV-L] CiscWorks2000 and Net
From: thierry.van-mol@CIEV.vd.ch
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 16:52:13 +0100
There are about 750 devices on our network, but about
100 of them discovered by ANI.

I have checked the "jump router boundary" option, and I experience
poor performance also now, but mainly while the discovery is runninf.
Discovery last for about 15-20 minutes.

Tomorow I add a CPU and another 512 Mb of RAM to the box. I will see if things
get better.

Thierry