RE: Re[2]: FW: CiscWorks2000 and NetView together on one

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Re[2]: FW: CiscWorks2000 and NetView together on one
From: "Joel A. Gerber" <joel.gerber@usaa.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 17:57:25 -0600
I'm a little behind on reading NV-L mail, but I have a follow-up question on
this one.

Are you using the Campus Manager or User Tracking applications to manage the
10,000 devices?  If so, I would really like to talk to you.  We are having
difficulties using Campus Manager with more than 500 devices, and Cisco told
us that the maximum they recommend is 1000.

Joel A. Gerber - USAA Information Technology Co. - San Antonio, TX
* (210)913-4231  * mailto:Joel.Gerber@USAA.com  " http://www.usaa.com