Hyperlink from within Netview.

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Hyperlink from within Netview.
From: BAUDOUX BERNARD <bernard.baudoux@fortisbank.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 15:47:07 +0100
Hello all Netviewers,

I'm running NetView 5.1.2 on AIX 4.2.1 and NetView 6.0.1 on AIX 4.3.3

Is anybody aware of any way to include a hyperlink (http) from NetView.
What I would like to do is add a menu item which would "activate" an http
page if youselect a device.   The page should be different according to the
type of device (let's say a page for the routers, another page for the
switches, etc.)
I guess the browser would run on the RS/6000 box if we use an X-Terminal
session, or the PC browser if we use the NetView Web interface.  Right ?

Any suggestion most appreciated,
Thanks in advance,
Bernard Baudoux
Phone: +32 (0)2/565.24.68