Re: Remote Admin Help...

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Remote Admin Help...
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 00:14:13 -0500
Darlene, what kind of box is it that needs changing? NT? AIX? It is
operating system dependant. I know that on AIX there are a couple of
features involved, and sometimes it is under the control of the Display
hardware itself. Are you asking if this can be done by Netview, or are
you asking how to do this to a remote Netview system? Given a little
more information, maybe I can help. But let's keep this on the listserver,
ok?

Detroit

"Williams, Darlene - CIM-2" <dawilliams@bpa.gov> on 12/13/2000 12:28:20 PM