Re: nvcorrd and nvrsEdit core dumps ?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: nvcorrd and nvrsEdit core dumps ?
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 10:12:50 -0500
Well, I do have an open PMR for the ruleset editor dying with a
core if you try to add a pager block.  Support was able to recreate it on
some systems and not on others. It is at a low priority because there
are more popular problems that need work.  I just used a script instead.
I saw it on 6.01 on 4.3.3 ML 5, and Support saw it on 6.0 on 4.2.1.

Detroit

James_Shanks@tivoli.com@tkg.com on 12/31/2000 06:12:43 PM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com