RE: GIF Editor

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: GIF Editor
From: BAUDOUX BERNARD <bernard.baudoux@fortisbank.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 11:33:53 +0100
Hello Stephen,

I'm using Konvertor for that.   This is actually an image file convertor :
you just create your picture with your favourite editor (whatever it is),
save it in bmp, jpg, gif etc. and with this product (a shareware
downloadable from www.logipole.com that costs only 120 FFR or so) you can
convert it to GIF.   You have the choice between GAF 87a or GIF 89a.

With LViewPro, you can edit directly GIF87a images (I have received it on a
CD as an image viewer, but I don't known where to can get it from).

Hope this helps,
Regards,
Bernard Baudoux
Phone: +32 (0)2/565.24.68