Re: change of OS for NetView 5.1

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: change of OS for NetView 5.1
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 23:19:01 -0500
You are licensed for either. Since it is a Tivoli product, the same
cd is used for both AIX and Solaris. The same installation manual and
release notes apply, and have notes about both platforms. The license
is not limited to a certain box, only to a certain number of boxes. So you
are expected to deinstall the Netview on the AIX box.

Detroit

"Tuchyna, Roman" <Roman_Tuchyna@snt.sk>@tkg.com on 01/05/2001 12:58:24 PM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com