Netview 6.0.1 ( Mailtool)

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Netview 6.0.1 ( Mailtool)
From: "McCarter, Bill" <mccarter_we@naptheon.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 07:50:45 -0500
Hi List,

       I'm trying to use the mailtool to send images or text. I can't seem
to get ether to work. Is there some configuration I'm missing? I can't seem
to find any doc's or man pages about this tool. I'm running Netview 6.0.1 on
Solaris 2.6. I can send mail from the command line fine, using sendmail or
mailx. Does the mailtool use the local mail program or something else?

                                                                     Thanks
In Advance.....

Bill McCarter
Enterprise Systems Management