Netview web interface

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Netview web interface
From: "Sarah Romeis" <sromeis@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 08:32:20 -0500
Hello.
I was wondering if anyone has found a way to capture an Xdisplay and save
it to a jpg/html format suitable for viewing with a web browser? The web
client only seems to have 3 possible levels of access, all of which allow
for more than I am trying to do, which is to obtain a web browser view of a
map without allowing for any capabilities whatsoever (MIB browsing etc)
other than viewing the topology. Thanks for any input.

Sarah  Romeis
IBM Global Services
Internet: sromeis@us.ibm.com
Lotus Notes: IBMUSM10(SROMEIS)
Voice: (716) 723-4354  Fax:(716) 723-4299