Re: Downgrade 6.0.1 -> 6.0

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Downgrade 6.0.1 -> 6.0
From: Gareth_Holl@tivoli.com
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 09:12:15 -0500
I never done this but I'm thinking you could try doing a migration (try the
migration steps in the Install Guide) ?? Else yes, probably de-install and
re-install.  I think you are better off working with support to get the
problem resolved. There are plenty of customers using 6.0.1 who probably
don't have the same problem you are seeing so there must be an answer.
Also, 6.0.2 could be due out in a month or so - can you wait till then ?

Got any more details on the netmon problem you are having - maybe somebody
else has experienced it and can offer some advise.

Gareth Holl
Software Engineer
gholl@tivoli.com

Tivoli Systems / IBM Corporation
Research Triangle Park,  North Carolina.    1-800-TIVOLI-8

KOCH François CS-SI <KOCH@ulysse.cea.fr>@tkg.com on 01/12/2001 08:30:36 AM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com