How to remove map ?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: How to remove map ?
From: "Carlos F. Molina Garcia" <cfmolina@iies.es>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 18:37:40 +0100
Hi All

This is the Problem Description:
 A customer created a map and then he removed the directory associated in
 /usr/OV/databases/openview/mapdb/<MAP_NAME>
When we try to remove the map from Netview, a popup indicates that a file in
the path is not found.
The command mapadmin -f <MAP_NAME> returns the same error.
Does anybody know how can I delete this map. Is it possible to copy the files
from default map to the removed directory ?
What files are necesary?

Thanks in advanced

Carlos Molina