Re: AS/400 and NetView

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: AS/400 and NetView
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 14:56:39 -0500
Look in the arp cache (Monitor..Network Connectivity...) of the AS400
nodes and see if the mystery addresses show up in there with link
addresses that start with 00000c. I have seen this lately too, and I
understand that Tivoli is working on it. Apparently such entries can be
mistaken for HSRP addresses and be added in funny places.  I
have been unmanaging them when they crop up, and waiting for a
fix. If this is your case, you might want to call Support.

Detroit

"Ray Westphal" <rwestphal@erac.com>@tkg.com on 01/10/2001 08:54:40 AM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com