Re: Antw: Re: Status colors on read-only maps are not updated

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Antw: Re: Status colors on read-only maps are not updated
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 11:17:10 -0500
Well, I'm not going to get in the middle of your PMR but I'm still curious.

Are the R-O maps on the same box, on clients, on telnet sessions or what?
Are the objects not changing status in the IP map or in the collection or
both?
What is the nature of the rule which defines the collection?
I assume you are on AIX since you mentioned V4.  What level?
How often does this happen?   Anything else relevant to the case?

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

Bernard Disselborg <bdisselb@triple-p.nl>@tkg.com on 01/19/2001 10:15:19 AM