Re: Antw: Re: Status colors on read-only maps are not updated

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Antw: Re: Status colors on read-only maps are not updated
From: Bernard Disselborg <bdisselb@triple-p.nl>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 16:15:19 +0100
James,

The objects are 'normal' IP nodes: hosts and network devices.
The nodes are in the network map and in a collection.
Status changes are initinated by pulling the network connection.
On a Read-Write map status changes do occur imediately.
On ReadOnly maps only after a "Refresh Map".

I'v e created a PMR for the problem.

Regards,

Bernard