Re: Java plug for web access

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Java plug for web access
From: Bill Evans <wvevans@nc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 13:40:44 -0500
I believe the 1.1.3 plug-in from 6.0 may work although the version
supplied with 6.0.1 is 1.1.8. The java applet also changed in 6.0.1.

I recommend running the Web Client as an application; it's more
controllable and easier to install and administer.  I  downloaded the
new version of the applet from NetViewNodeName:8080/download after
upgrading to 6.0.1.  The 6.0 applet may have been cached by your browser
or something similar.  See /usr/OV/www/htdocs/download /README.html and
.../Running.html for details.

Bill Evans - Consultant in Systems Management