Cluster Servers

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Cluster Servers
From: "Pruessner, Douglas" <DPruessner@birch.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 09:23:16 -0600
I am having an issue with Netview and cluster servers.  The log states that
Interface with a specific IP address has been added then the next entry in
the log states that the same Interface with the same IP address has been
deleted.  Should I treat this IP address the same as a HSRP address.   I am
running Native w 6.0.1 for Unix on Solaris 2.7 and I am also using netmon
from 6.0.2 per Netview technical support to resolve problems I was having
with HSRP on Cisco routers.

Doug Pruessner
BIRCH Telecom
2300 Main Suite 600